A reputable chemicals manufacturing and distribution company located in Dammam, Saudi Arabia is hiring a Safety Officer –
with transferrable Iqama –
with the following responsibilities:
1. Monitoring HSE performance of working staff and subcontractors.
2. Assessing risks and possible safety hazards of all aspects of operations.
3. Performing functional testing of firefighting and fire alarm systems.
4. Conducting training sessions to working staff as per company’s training plan.
5. Participating in implementation and development of company’s Safety Management System.
6. Reporting and maintaining records of company’s HSE performance.
Suitable candidates should have 2 or 3 years’ experience in chemicals manufacturing plants and/or chemicals storage warehouses.
Additional certificates like NEBOSH IGC will be considered.
Interested applicants can send their CV’s to [email protected]